1. What author do you own the most books by?
2. What book do you own the most copies of?
Probably Jane Eyre, although it might be Mere Christianity or More Than a Carpenter, I'm not sure. I frequently by extra copies of books I love at used booksales to share with others- usually my kids
3. Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?
Not at all.
4. What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
5. What book have you read the most times in your life?
I re-read non-fiction books a lot, but fiction...maybe Jane Eyre or A Lantern in Her Hand
6. Favorite book as a ten year old?
I'm going to guess, maybe, Little Women
7. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year?
Wise Blood or maybe A Thousand Acres
8. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?
That's a hard decision, I've read quite a few I really, really liked.
Ok, I'll choose one- Peace Like A River
9. If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be?
Well, forcing everyone to read it would probably defeat the purpose but other than the Bible, I'd really encourage reading Do Hard Things
10. What book would you most like to see made into a movie?
I'm not much into movies, but maybe Davita's Harp
11. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?
I don't know, if it was too difficult I probably didn't finish it.
I remember spending about 9 weeks reading The Genesis Record, years ago. Yes, I finished it and have proceeded to *force* my kids to read it in their senior years of high school, so maybe that should be the answer for #9
12. What is your favorite devotional book?
Streams in the Desert
13. What is your favorite play?
I don't know. I'm not very seriously into poetry, we just read it for fun and to make each other laugh. I like this.
16. Who is the most overrated writer alive today?
Annie Dillard, maybe?
17. What is your desert island book?
Probably whatever I'm carrying around with me right now, and hopefully my Bible, as I don't have much of it memorized.
18. And…what are you reading right now?
The Zookeeper's Wife